Scan QR
Al Kuraimeli Bridge, so named due to its red roof. The bridge was built in 1935 using logs. It was ergonomically designed and successfully covered the wide riverbed. Restored and maintained in 2002, a more useful bridge was created that attracts the eye. Before 1996. It has gained special significance with the visits of local and foreign tourists to Uzungöl in recent years. The view of this historic bridge grabs the attention of photographers and they take short breaks there.