Scan QR
The palace was built by Dia Effendi in 1888 and took 5 years to complete. He was accepted as one of the most important scholars of the period and also served nationwide. The palace is also known as the Provincial Governors Travel House. The palace consists of 3 floors and 3 different entrances. Traces of classic Ottoman civil architecture can be clearly seen in the building. The trip home, where many of the citys ethnographic objects are displayed, is a great opportunity to observe classic home life.