Scan QR
It is understood from the inscription on the entrance door on the eastern facade that the mosque was first built by Haji Mujtad Agha in 1661 and repaired by Haji Jalik Kabudan in 1841. According to the inscription on the main door of the current mosque, Haji Ismail Effendi built it in 1889 instead of the old mosque. The mosque is built with a longitudinal and rectangular building system. In terms of materials, basalt is smooth face; Andesite cut stones were used for the portico, dome ledge, window beams, minaret, gravity tower and feet adjacent to the walls. The main place, which is covered by an octagonal roller dome supported by eight feet adjacent to the walls. The upper wooden balustrades have a curved look...
Scan QR
It is understood from the inscription on the entrance door on the eastern facade that the mosque was first built by Haji Mujtad Agha in 1661 and repaired by Haji Jalik Kabudan in 1841. According to the inscription on the main door of the current mosque, Haji Ismail Effendi built it in 1889 instead of the old mosque. The mosque is built with a longitudinal and rectangular building system. In terms of materials, basalt is smooth face; Andesite cut stones were used for the portico, dome ledge, window beams, minaret, gravity tower and feet adjacent to the walls. The main place, which is covered by an octagonal roller dome supported by eight feet adjacent to the walls. The upper wooden balustrades have a curved look with wavy lines. The altar with five niches is made of cut stone. The niche is framed with a series of palm leaves. There is stucco on either side of the mihrab.