Scan QR
It is estimated that the mosque was built in the first half of the twelfth century. The mosque was built in the shape of a college, with a Turkish bath in the northern part. Cut stone was used in the construction of the mosque. The building was damaged by the earthquake of 1334 and after it was repaired directly by Ibn Alamuddin Kollek in 1335.