Scan QR
Most of the castle walls that were built on a hill at the edge of the fairy water were destroyed. The exact date of the castle’s establishment is not known. It is believed to be one of the oldest historical buildings in the city. It is noted that rubble stone was used in its construction. It is estimated that the building, which is believed to be from the Urartian period, Built during the reign of King Minwas, the castle is believed to have been used by the Seljuks after 1200, the castle has been irrelevant in recent years and unfortunately has been badly damaged as a target for treasure hunters.