Scan QR
The museum plan was drawn up by the German Otto Ritter and the buildings were built between 1873-1910 in the old station area, which covers an area of 21 acres inside the museum displays artifacts dating back to the Paleolithic, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman periods. Marble head and chest sculptures were discovered in the Roman era as a result of studies made using glass materials, perfume bottles and vases, and took their place in the museum.