Scan QR
It was restored by Sultan Mehmed Chalabi and inscribed on it, and was severely damaged in the earthquake of 1855, and only the ruins on both sides of the Orta Bazar Caddesi remain to this day. The inscription states that the door was restored by Sultan Muhammad Chalabi in 1418, one year before the construction of the Yassil Mosque.